This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy I like doesn't talk to me anymore?
05-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Guy I like doesn't talk to me anymore?
It's this guy that I really like, a while ago he would text me on Facebook almost everyday, he went to my school, I'd see him everyday and at lunch/in the hall he would always stare at me.
Recently he came back from alternative school [I patiently waited two months for him to come back to school.] , so now I only seem him in the hallways, and sometimes he notices me, but he doesn't text me anymore. I'm scared to message him first and I don't know what to do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 03:42 PM

So move on

Ads

05-05-2014, 03:56 PM

Maybe message him one day being like "hey whats up how was the other school" or something and if he acts differently on the message then he doesn't like you anymore
05-05-2014, 04:00 PM

If he message you everyday so why are you scared to message him?? Just text him hi/hello and just try to talk with him and ask him why he didn't text you.. may be possible he is checking that you are interested to talk with him or not so be confident and message him...
05-05-2014, 04:12 PM

hmm it sounds interesting and i bet i can help you Smile

add me on facebook and i will give u some tips ok??

http://www.facebook.com/kelvin.akira.3