This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Advertising?
05-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Free Advertising?
Hey I'm Raul im interested in knowing how I can advertise free or atleast as cheap as possible to get people to come watch a show. I know of myspace, & craigslist. Is there any websites where I can advertise a show? I want to advertise a high school theater show so if there is a way to get theater lovers to know about it how would I go about doing that? Thanks the show is near Chicago.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 09:43 PM

Try facebook it is an effective way of advertising events and you can limit it to people in your area and get responses of attendees so you could use that to estimate interests!

Ads

05-05-2014, 09:47 PM

You would send out a press release to your local media - newspapers, magazines, community calendars, radio, tv. You will have to collect these addresses. Phonebook is easiest. Newspapers are especially important - you'll get the most attention from them. Only bother with your local outlets. You'll find examples of how to write a press release (there is a specific format) by searching the internet.