This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What the HELL?!?!? I want my OLD browser BACK!! The PC next to mine still has an opening page that makes sense?
05-05-2014, 10:03 PM
What the HELL?!?!? I want my OLD browser BACK!! The PC next to mine still has an opening page that makes sense?
This "NEW" browser makes NO sense! OLD people can't take all these stupid changes!! It took me WEEKS to get things the way I could understand & navigate the last time you guys did a stunt like this - now you've switched it - WITHOUT my permission - OR instructions to put it back the way it was!!
Do You want to LOSE a customer?! I want the previous version of the browser!! the PC next to mine didn't change (same PC, same system, same OS, same location) - why did mine?!?! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 10:13 PM

Could you tell us a bit more like operating system, what Internet browser are u using

Ads

05-05-2014, 10:27 PM

This is a tad to difficult to answer without the name of the browser you are using. This could be internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera. If you want the old version try searching it on http://www.oldversion.com/ Make sure you get the right version if you want good results. Hope this helped!