This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apologize for "trying to have sex"?
05-06-2014, 12:03 AM
Apologize for "trying to have sex"?
So I was at a party about 5 days ago, and I met this girl who I instantly got connected to. She is 21 and I'm 18, (it's weird, huh?). We made out and so on, and after a while I was trying to go all the way with her, but she seemed kind of hesitant, she didn't really seem like she wanted to do it even though she took off her clothes. I asked her if she was a virgin and she said no, even though I'm almost sure that she is. She then told me she didn't feel like it, but still wanted to be with during the night. I was drunk and a bit stupid, I told her to go because I was feeling sick, and I think that made her sad.

The day after, I wrote to her on Facebook and said that I was sorry and stupid for trying to make her do things she didn't want to. I am just wondering if it's weird if I say I'm sorry, like… do I have any reason to feel bad or what? My friends think I'm a fag for doing so, but they're dumb so it doesn't matter.
She still hasn't answered me on Facebook, maybe she thinks I'm weird :O

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 12:05 AM

dont feel bad, you were drunk man and you said sorry so thats ok

Ads

05-06-2014, 12:20 AM

Say sorry..x
05-06-2014, 12:33 AM

its ok to apologize....you can just say you are sorry if you were insensitive you just like her a lot...you also deserve better people for friends...
05-06-2014, 12:38 AM

I advise you to man up and abjectly apologize to her in person. It's evident that she wanted you close, but not to have intercourse at that time. You blew it, ponder!

Few girls want to have sex with drunken guys.
05-06-2014, 12:49 AM

it is wrong to contact bei fb
invite her for dinner