This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How SEO and Adwords will help in gaining Popularity(Not Traffic) to my website?
05-06-2014, 02:10 AM
My Website very similar to Fiverr.com. And i'm about to launch it...

Please Tell me the Evolution process of website's Popularity...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 02:11 AM

SEO is making your website as friendly as possible to search engines.

Adwords can be a costly marketing exercise in driving traffic from other websites to your website as each click on your add is a cost against you. Do you have a large marketing budget?

If you just now thinking about seo, I cannot see how you're ready to launch it. What have you done about keywords - do you have to change all your copy to include your keywords?

Ads

05-06-2014, 02:24 AM

I am not clear how you would measure 'popularity' there are automated ranking systems that rank the "Authority" of a site.

Traffic is generally a good gauge of the popularity of a site, providing it is real organic traffic and not fake paid robot traffic. The main SEO proactive, getting backlinks from other sites is useful for increasing the popularity of a site.

Adwords does nothing for improving popularity, until you have a know conversion rate, there is a high likelyhood of losing money using expensive adwords. Cheaper advertising might reach the correct demographic for your service, you can find 2 cent clicks on PTC sites, the paid clickers who end up seeing those ads are probably the same people who also offer tasks on Fiverr.

7 search is an alternative PPC site, with lots of junk and fake traffic, bit some real as well, you can get clicks for a couple of cents, the trick is to lower the default 5 cent bid once a keyword is approved.

Funny, here's a job offering a list of 100 Fiverr clones.
http://www.sevenstew.com/job/give-you-a-...-earn-from
05-06-2014, 02:30 AM

If you don't have experience or knowledge about SEO then you should hire some professionals to do this job if not then you should follow these steps

submit your website in Google and bing website tool
get code of analytic and link it
create a blog for your website
submit your site in local business listings and citations
bookmark it
create social media profiles, fan-pages and business pages

hopefully you will get good response.
05-06-2014, 02:36 AM

SEO and AdWords (or any other tool on internet) is not there to gain popularity. They are here to generate targeted traffic to your website.

And exactly that - traffic is going to gain popularity of your website. More quality targeted visitors means more popularity of your website.