This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cox internet question and help?
05-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Cox internet question and help?
So me and the wife moved into a apt with all bills payed. It comes with free cox cable and that's where my question comes in....

The lady we are renting from has her house right next door and she has the cox cable and cox internet My question is could we get the cox internet as well and get a separate bill in our name sent to us? I'm not sure how it would work. Since it would be coming through the cable that she provides.... Is there any way for us to still get cox internet and like I said get our own bill? I know it made be a hard question to understand and hard for me to try and explain....

Any kind of help would be appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 02:38 AM

Well you can get it but,you can't use the same line so you would need to get the landlady to ok the install of a new line.Cox would have to run a cable to your apt.They can't to that without the owner giving them the ok.Once she does then you will be good to go.I would think that the cable in the apt.is not part of her cable so it may be a simple thing like just disconnecting the line to your apt.and Cox hooking to that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply