This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Chrome:Best internet Browser?
05-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Google Chrome:Best internet Browser?
I have a lot of internet browsers right now:Internet Explorer(duh), Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Which one do you think is the best?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 03:41 AM

Firefox's extentions (like adblock plus, xmarks, etc) make it the best

Ads

05-06-2014, 03:55 AM

whatevr works for u, different people have different needs
i like firefox best
05-06-2014, 04:04 AM

Faster Browser is Google Chrome.

Secure Browser is Internet Explorer. 8
05-06-2014, 04:17 AM

Mozilla Firefox for sure, it is much faster and safer than internet explorer and has been around much longer than google chrome so it much more stable. Also, google chrome is made specifically for windows xp so if your running vista then you might run into some problems. Also, mozilla firefox is insanely customizable straight from their site "http://www.mozilla.com" just click on "add-ons" near the top of the page. Once you go fox, you won't go back!
05-06-2014, 04:31 AM

Firefox is the tits, and I use it.

But I do like Opera because of the mouse gestures.
05-06-2014, 04:47 AM

No idea what GearAz is saying, but he's an idiot. Internet Explorer is NOT secure, in fact, it's known for having lots of security problems that Microsoft doesn't do crap about. I go with Firefox because it's fast, it's safe, and it's totally customizable, which is great. I personally have added the green cats theme, because I like cats, and added Weather Bug to the status bar at the bottom of Firefox.
05-06-2014, 04:54 AM

i like the SAFE homepages
05-06-2014, 05:01 AM

I believe that the fastest browser is Google Chrome.
The safest browser in the list you made is Mozilla Firefox. It also promises a lot of features and add-ons. Most people prefer this. I use it most of the time.
I don't use Internet Explorer. I do not know why but according to my research i various sites Microsoft have not solved the security holes from their old IE versions in the latest IE. I will not recommend this.NEVER.
Opera Browser, which is not included in the list, is the safest browser. It is also fast in loading sites such as Wikipedia(in my experience).

Google Chrome is a fast browser. It is very light and it is not a resource hog like some browsers. If you have proper Internet Security, there is no harm in using it.
05-06-2014, 05:03 AM

i have google chrome firefox and internet explorer but the best one will have to be google chrome its easy to use much faster dont have to worry about it crashing...Google chrome contains its own task manager in that, we can see the options like, memory, cpu, network..Contains information how much memory the website occupies and how much the cpu and network usage can be observe.....