This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I tried to get rid of this creep on fb...don't know if it worked? What if he comes back?
05-06-2014, 05:14 AM
I tried to get rid of this creep on fb...don't know if it worked? What if he comes back?
I met this guy on facebook (like I usually do). He is who he says he is (He can send any picture I ask: holding a fruit, thumbs up, etc) immediately after I ask for it. I also googled his name and where he said he went to high school and it came up with something that had his name, school, and some record he made for track. So he is who he says he is. But he freaks me out. No guy has EVER freaked me out before. Never. But he does. It's scary. I start shaking and getting really nervous. He looks scary too. Like he doesn't really smile. And just everything he says freaks me out. Tons of red flags going up. He makes my skin crawl. I checked out his page and found 2 girls he used to date. They removed him from fb, no longer friends with him. Usually people leave their exs as friends unless something major happened, like a really bad breakup. Anyway this sounds easy right? Just block him, stop talking to him, easy...I wish. The problem: I told him personal stuff that can't get out.

So I acted like I went to the bathroom and talked to him as my "roommate." "She" thought he was gross cause she saw a sexual message he sent to me so she blocked him and said it would look like he blocked me. But I wonder if he knows since if this was true I would see the convo between him and my roommate and just unblock him. And if he knows no telling what he might do. And I'm also worried he'll just make another account and message/add me. Yes I could block him but still...he knows stuff. HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 05:23 AM

Well it depends what does he know. If it bad tell an adult or your parents. Or just make a new Facebook easy as that. You should even be talking to strangers on the internet it&#x27;s dangerous. And what does he say that makes you so scared ? If he makes you that scared than contact the police.

Ads

05-06-2014, 05:30 AM

Really? You told a stranger on the internet, who freaks you out, private information you don't want to get out? Block him. He'll have no way to post anything on your FB. And depending on how many mutual friends, you should be fine. Even if he posts, which chances are, he won't. If he seems dangerous you can contact parents, teachers, school officials, or the police.