This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Your ISP has been reported of your activities through legal means" WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
05-06-2014, 07:00 AM
"Your ISP has been reported of your activities through legal means" WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
okay, so I made an account on an anime/manga forum a month ago, accidentally said bad about moderators, one mod did find that out and sent infraction to me, but I ignored. I got angry and threatened him very abusively in 10 days, we started bashing each other. Though he was a super mod and i was a normal member, so admins took his side and banned me. I was unable to log in, then i talked to one of admins through forum's 'guest section' and they said i was rude, insulted staff
member......therefore they permanently banned me and said my ISP has been reported of my activities through legal means.
I really don't know what does it mean?? I searched about it on google, but found thing. So please can anybody help me to explain whats the meaning of it? Will i get arrested for that?
I'm worried about it.
Thanx in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 07:16 AM

I wouldn’t worry about it, based on your explanation I'm going to take a guess and say that it is only meant to scare you nothing you mentioned is that far from the norm on forums (I've read some repulsive posts that didn’t have repercussions) so don’t concern yourself your safe.
FYI: I highly doubt your ISP would give a crap.

Ads

05-06-2014, 07:31 AM

It the wording of this so-called warning is exactly what you've typed... don't worry about it. This is a very poorly constructed sentence, which is almost definitive proof that it's a scam.