This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are you for or against social networking ?
05-06-2014, 10:05 AM
are you for or against social networking ?
Do you have Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.? why or why not

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 10:08 AM

Have them all. Don't use Facebook as much as I did like years ago.
I think hype played a huge role.

Ads

05-06-2014, 10:14 AM

I am for it but there is way too many ratchets
05-06-2014, 10:17 AM

I'm violently against social networking.
05-06-2014, 10:20 AM

I think it&#x27;s a great way to communicate. I had to deactivate my Facebook because I was on it way too much, but I&#x27;ll probably get back on soon. I use it to stay informed about what is going on in my area.
05-06-2014, 10:29 AM

I have them but I don't use them. I never do anything on most of them. I'll let all of the narcissists have their fun in their tiny me-me-me world but I'm not going to "like" their stuff to add to their overinflated egos. I am for it I guess, but I'm against the vanity whores that abuse them. They could be a great tool, but most of them are filled with stuff I really don't care about. It's the people's fault really. Facebook was, and could have been a great tool about local things but as soon as vanity dorks climed aboard it was pretty useless. All they talk about is their lives, that I honestly don't care that much about. I don't care if you went swimming.

Rant over.
05-06-2014, 10:45 AM

i am for it and i do hav facebook and twitter there are many advantages and disadvantages of social networking it is upon the users how they really using it.......
05-06-2014, 10:56 AM

I'm not for or against it, but I believe the people on social media can make or break a website. They can be useful for keeping in touch with friends and family who are counties, states, or even countries away, but the people on these sites ruin the experience. Facebook (what can I really say at this point?), I hate the game requests, even told folks I don't want them, the stupid memes and "like this or blah-blah-blah," and just about everything else. Same with Instagram now, even though I still look through the pictures on there. Twitter, I really just use it to post to Facebook since the Facebook app sucks, is really the one social media I can stand. If anything, 140 characters should be the limit on all social media sites, also no game requests. It's really the people you have on social media that can make social media great, though I don't really use any of them that much.
05-06-2014, 11:09 AM

I think social networking is alright as long as it's not ALL you do all day.
05-06-2014, 11:13 AM

Yes , there is no real benefit in those sites for common man , only business people can benefit from that .. ..