This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no friends?
05-06-2014, 11:16 AM
I have no friends?
I recently started a new school and I think I have no friends. Everyone there thinks I'm annoying and weird. (The weirdness is just an act because at the beginning I'm always really shy so I try and be weird to make people laugh but then i guess it got a bit out of hand) They make fun of how gullible I am when I trust them with things and they think I'm annoying because I try and make new friends by hanging out with them and trying to get involved but then I end up being called a 'scrape' constantly. They really started hating me when I started hanging out loads with this girl who I thought was a really good friend (actually she was just talking about me behind my back) and I realized that so i tried to change and I was as nice as possible to everyone and spread more. But still that isnt good enough for them so they trick me into thinking this theatre trip is really smart so I dress up smart and they're all in jeans laughing at how gullible I am. They go on my instagram page in front of me for no reason what so ever and say bad stuff about all my photos and not one good thing was said. Everyone is so two faced here, one minute i though I had friends the next minute Im dumped to the bottom and everytime I try to talk to them about it they're really blunt and make me feel stupid. I'm not academically clever but i guess socially im stupid. Should i change? I cant even remember what my real personality is! What doesnt help is that my family dont even get on with me at all.plzhelp
They are all nice to me by them selves but then when they're together they lash out and I just can't face it any more and I really did try to stop being 'fake' and weird and annoying and spreading out but they still treat me like ****.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 11:30 AM

Eventually Someone will become your friend , Just act yourself because half of those people arent going to be in your life in the future Big Grin hoped i helped

Ads

05-06-2014, 11:46 AM

Hey, I kind of went through the same thing when I started in a new school, I actually got through it and got a bunch of friends now. I get invited to parties and camping trips. But all that is just because I took time to figure out who I was, and I stuck to that personality. Soon enough, I found friends that had the same interest as me, I started talking to them, and hanging out with them, and eventually I wasn't the weird new girl any more.
You need to find yourself and your personality. You don't want to be the weird one, or the gullible one, you don't want to be the one who cares too much, or the one who cares too little, you shouldn't be a nerd or a geek, because even if you like comic books or things like that, the only thing that separates you from being a cool girl who likes comic books from a nerd, is being mean to anyone who doesn't like comic books. In short words, just don't be mean, treat others the way you want to be treated.
Another thing, get rid of instagram! You don't need that, its just another way for people to grab a hold of you and manipulate you. You should have a minimal amount of social media accounts, (trust me, its not worth it to have all those accounts)
Small tips:
Be sure about everything (ask teachers what you should wear to trips). Know who you are, and stick to it. Don't change for anyone. Keep your head up, literally, don't ever look at the floor. GOOD LUCK!
05-06-2014, 11:49 AM

help others , friends will form