This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
loosing My wireless connection?
05-06-2014, 02:03 PM
loosing My wireless connection?
I loose my wireless connection if im online for a long time and in my status bar where it shows my signal strength i get full bars but i get a yellow triangle symbol and a message saying im connected my no internet connection and i have to reboot my wireless router whats causing that problem

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 02:15 PM

I had that same issue all day, Saturday...called my service provider, was all fixed within 30 minutes.

Ads

05-06-2014, 02:16 PM

Hi, I had a very similar problem. My laptop had a 802.11b card in it and my router was broadcasting 802.11b and g. When I changed the router to 802.11b "ONLY" it worked a treat. Works fine now. I had been pulling my hair out for years.
05-06-2014, 02:24 PM

>To isolate if it's really a wireless issue, connect a pc hardwired to router or if u have one already then check the connection and try downloading and see the stability
>if looks good then it's only wireless we need to check
>open the router interface page and change the wireless channel to 9 or 1, keep the mode as it is and monitor the connection
>mostly due to interference and channel overlapping issues casuing will fix this, if still issue persists then
>upgrade firmware for the router if no upgrade sometimes reflashing firmware will also fix wireless intermittent issues

Hope it helps