This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Third time asking! Plz help! How do u get your crush (since nov.) to request u as a friend of Instagram FIRST?
05-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Third time asking! Plz help! How do u get your crush (since nov.) to request u as a friend of Instagram FIRST?
I just got an IG about a week ago. I have about 118 followers & I'm private. My crush (who likes me back) has been having his for a while and has about 370 followers & he follows them all back. I wanna follow him expect I want him to request me first. He knows that I have an IG because he follows my friend & she posted a few pics of us & I'm tagged in them. He liked them, unliked them a few days after & reliked them. He even told me happy bday. Few days ago, my friend posted a "like for a shoutout" He liked it & he usually doesn't like a lot of pics. I think he did the shout out to get my attention. My friend also posted a shoutout of me so he saw it. I know that he wants to follow me it's just he probably doesn't want to be the first to seem needy and desperate. I'm the same. He posts WCW of girls @ school but deletes them bout a day later. If he does 1 of me then I don't wanna b one that he doesn't care about & deletes. Should I go 1st? Good advice helps. No silly advice plz. Thankz.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 02:20 PM

I think you are taking Instagram way too seriously in a complex way. If you aren&#x27;t following him, I would suggest to request it. And he might follow you back. Also, when he posts a picture I would suggest liking it and commenting on it. (Only if it works for the actual picture. Like don&#x27;t comment on a wcw picture).

Best of luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply