This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i post on instagram?
05-06-2014, 03:31 PM
what should i post on instagram?
First, how often should I post? I know some people who haven't posted in like 15 weeks, but they still go on their account, and some people post every day..?
Second, what should I post? Like a picture of my pets? I was also thinking about doing a tbh thing, but idk how well that works... Could someone please tell me if people generally like that, and what to say as the tbh to people who like the photo? (like what if my crush likes it? or someone who I don't know that well?) Any other ideas? Like what about something I painted in art class, (I have average-to-good artistic skill) or food? (which food?..)
Sorry, about the tons of sub-questions! If you could please answer as many as you can I would appreciate it SO much!! I got my account less than a week ago, so I don't have the hang of instagram yet lol.
and I didn't really know which category to put this in so sorry lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 03:33 PM

I don't use it much. Just post a pic of the first random thing you see in your room.

Ads

05-06-2014, 03:45 PM

As often as you like when others post .. once a week/month
Post anything from selfies , selfies with your pet , food etc.
Just make sure your instagram is not filled with 300 pics of your dog , yourself , or food balance it out a bit

TBH is a game where you post and whoever likes the post gets a " TBH: blah blah blah" its best to be nice to everyone and to strangers just be neutral , plus you don't have to do all of them you can caption that you're only doing some
Not everyone does them or likes them ( like me )

you can post any food or artwork that you're proud of .. remember this is your instagram do whatever you want and like .. don't get too overcarried with millions of low quality pics and make sure your face is included once in a while ..