This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get better Website Marketing ?
10-15-2012, 09:32 PM
How do I get better Website Marketing ?
Ok so i've got a website set up. How on earth do I market it so that people get to know about it. It's been open for a little while now and i've got about 32 people following it on twitter and about 14 people following it on facebook but I don't know where to go from here, any tips and advice will be greatly appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:40 PM

read the internet market forums. right now seo is very hard with the new google penguin update

Ads

You are following the right way on Facebook and Twitter, and you need more followers and fans. Communicate with people to help them know well about your site. Familiar with your website, users on social sites will share and spread your site. Other social sites such as Linkedin, Myspace may be helpful to you.

Want to get more people know your site? More traffic? You should improve your site ranking in search engines like Google and Bing. Search engine optimization is one good way for you. Build backlinks to your site by blog posts, directory submission, etc. High ranking will be your biggest source for traffic.

For website marketing, site content is quite important. If you want to make people know well about it, try to create helpful and unique content for visitors.

Hope it works and good luck!

Hey, Gerwyn

SEO has not become any harder for people who do SEO the right way. All of the latest Google algorithm updates, such as the panda and penguin update, have been released to target people who are spamming links and not marketing their website legitimately. As you have already mentioned, Twitter and Facebook are great sources of traffic. The traffic that you get from social media websites can really help a lot, especially if you have a lot of content on your blog that is easily shared.

So it sounds like you do not know much, if anything, about SEO. This is basically a way to make your blog more visible in the major search engines, which will ultimately bring more visitors to your website. I will include a link below to a website that has an entire video course that teaches beginners about SEO and how to properly market their website, for FREE. Outside of SEO, there are many other ways to increase your blog's traffic, such as blog commenting and audio traffic.

You can learn how to do all of this for free at the website below. That is really the best answer I can give to you.Good luck.

Oliver

Just promoting it on social media is not enough. You have to work on it on organic traffic. So you have to take a services of a professional SEO consultants,who tells you the proper strategy and also tells where you are lacking and provide you the most optimum solutions. If you have the knowledge about proper SEO then you have to do it by own own or just hire a affordable organic SEO company like SynapseIndia(http://www.synapseinteractive.com) that will give the positive pocket friendly results.

SEO is a technique to make websites friendlier to search engines. A properly optimized website will receive traffic from the major search engines like Google, yahoo, msn, bing and etc.