This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I know if she already has a boyfriend?
05-06-2014, 07:04 PM
How do I know if she already has a boyfriend?
So I kinda like this hot girl in class, but we're not really close to start with. We just know each others' names and just exchange greetings whenever we bump into each other, and like, that's it. I don't know about her much, or if she's single or not. If she has a boyfriend already, then I'm not gonna be a third party, but how do I find that out besides stalking her 24/7?

B.Q: If she's single, would she be put off if I told her I liked her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 07:20 PM

Ask her if she has one

Ads

05-06-2014, 07:27 PM

Grow a pair and just ask her. Girls like boldness.
05-06-2014, 07:41 PM

Honestly dude, just ask her straight up then tell her how you feel. Just get it over with and find out now instead of being upset later.
05-06-2014, 07:45 PM

Just talk to her more.. Get to know more about her. Then just bring it up .. Wanna play 20 questions to get to know each other more? .. And make that one of your questionsSmile but don&#x27;t tell her you like her right away that could be a turn off
05-06-2014, 07:53 PM

Hey Benjamin, Marco here,

Well, you have couple of options. Try to ask her friends, or ask your friends to ask her friends. You can also ask her indirectly: "Hey, nice necklace, from your boyfriend?". you can learn a lot from her answer. if she says "no, I don't have a boyfriend" she might be interested in you. "No" means she might not be interested in you and "yup" means she might have a boyfriend or might not be interested in you ;-)

After you figure out this boyfriend mystery, don't tell her you like her. What are you 12? Ask her out. Something casual, coffee, cake... You might even come up with something you want to talk to her. "Hey I heard your sister went to hardvard, would you have time to sit with me and talk about this because I am also thinking about going there."

If nothing works out, you can have a mutual friend set you up or use something like 2kuut.com to get things moving.

Hope I helped and good luck
05-06-2014, 07:57 PM

I have had women with boyfriends hit on me before. Get her talking, if she is interested (hopefully you can tell), see how she goes about the conversation. Women by nature are more insecure than men, especially single women. So single women are usually more meek than women who are taken. If she is exhibiting an air of confidence, you can probably bet that someone is "pumping" her proverbial tires and boosting her self esteem. This is almost always a male figure. Another advantage of getting her talking is simply providing her the opportunity to purposely, or inadvertently, mention her boyfriend. Finally, you can also add her on social media, and look through any photographs to see if any of them show the kind connection indicative of a relationship. Remember that any photos she has where she is in an embrace with a male, that is unrelated to her, no matter how long ago they were taken, denote a boyfriend. Oftentimes women who are sick of their current boyfriends bury their photographs in the hopes of snagging a new victim. Hope this helped.
05-06-2014, 08:04 PM

Ask her friends