This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've started a tumblr and I have some questions.?
05-06-2014, 07:34 PM
I've started a tumblr and I have some questions.?
Well I've started a tumblr and it's an around type for girls/women including things like makup,dating and what to do in certain situations. I only have five post but do out think this will be successful in anyway? I know most blogs revolve around one thing but I feel like I can't come up with enough post for one topic. What's your opinion? And if your a girl what would you want to read about?
Magicalsweetheart.tumblr.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 07:45 PM

Sometimes it takes a pretty long time to get a lot of followers. Sometimes not. I started tumblr almost 2 years ago and i have 82 followers, but me and my friend have a blog that got about 50 followers in a week. You really shouldn't care about the follower count though. Just reblog and post what you want. If you want followers, you can always tag your reblogs and posts. Also, you don't have to post one thing only. I follow many blogs that reblog, for example, funny stuff and song lyrics at the same time. So your blog is really at your hands. Have fun blogging!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply