This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm have a problem with internet explorer?
05-06-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm have a problem with internet explorer?
I have internet explorer and I'm sure it's corrupted somehow because it won't run worth a flip. it crashes constantly.
before anyone tells me to get rid of it, hold on. you have to have a working version of ie in order to install and have a working version of skype.
I've uninstalled ie from 11 on down and each time tried to install skype but nothing works. it will come up with the skype page that says skype and has the clouds but that's it.
I need to know what to do. as I've said I've uninstalled and re installed so many times.
I need skype! somebody help a guy out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 07:54 PM

You may just need ti uninstall IE, run your registry cleaner to get rid of any IE remnants, and then re-install Internet Explorer. I had to do exactly that last month. Problem solved. Even better and easier than that, sometimes just rebooting the computer or restarting a program will solve the problem. Sometimes a program just doesn't start correctly when you boot your computer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply