This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my girlfriend acting like it's my fault?
05-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Why is my girlfriend acting like it's my fault?
So, me and my gf have been dating for a while now. Things got kinda serious recently, and I ended up in bed with her. Now, after this happened she makes a status on Facebook three days later that said "I love my bf <3" and tags another guy. I message my best friend (who's also good friends with her) and I ask what's up, because it was so sudden and uncalled for. It turns out she was mad because over this ENTIRE time we've been together I never called it 'official' although it should be obvious. Like, we refer to each other as together all the time to each other and to others and she's getting butthurt for no reason. I love her more than anything and she loves me back, she's said so and said it was out of spite and she broke up with him. Now, we've talked about getting back together but the only thing keeping us from doing this is my closest friends taking my side and constantly calling her out and calling her a hoe and saying I should just leave her. I don't want to and I'm clueless as to what to do next. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 09:37 PM

Your friends are the wise ones. She is not worth your time. She's one of those types of girls that wants a guy to chase after her in. If she really did "love you", she would not have posted that status in the first place. She's immature, a spoiled brat, and one day you will see.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply