This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think it takes a certain kind of beauty to be in Hollywood?
05-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Do you think it takes a certain kind of beauty to be in Hollywood?
Or the media? For instance, do you believe there are extremely stunning looking people who AREN'T! famous? If so, have you ever seen someone who's very, very good looking but works at a mediocre store, like Payless, etc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 10:53 PM

The girl in my photo is very good looking and she works at a macy's i can list tons of more girls who look very good and just work at a normal place. Sorry my town is full of beautiful women who are just normal. My friend brynne looks smoking hot and she is a teacher.

With that said to answer your original question no, and my answer is danny davito.

Ads

05-06-2014, 11:07 PM

Most people can be beautiful/attractive if they have money to get everything done.
05-06-2014, 11:22 PM

They are either Youtube personnals, twitter/instagram/facebook famous or swans (ugly kids who grew up to be pretty adults). The stunning beautiful types are usually aspiring models and actors, aware of their looks. No way you can be that gorgeous and unaware of it, you will do anything to be famous and to be known. Kim kardashian and the rest of her clan are perfect examples.