This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does she want from me?
05-06-2014, 11:26 PM
What does she want from me?
So I liked this girl last year. We were hanging out with the same friends at the time and I thought she might like me. I asked her to the movies twice, she flaked out on me both times. I asked her out a few times to lunch, she would only go if a 3rd person came, otherwise she would just give me excuses. Then she started treating me different, so I confronted her about it and she denied it and started ignoring me. So I stopped talking to her.
Then about 2 months ago she starts trying to message me on facebook, I'm nice to her and everything but I don't want to get my hopes up so I didn't show interest in the conversation.
Now, almost a year later, she's hanging out with my group of friends again. She's been telling me she wants to hang out. I'm still trying to not get my hopes up so I brush her off by saying yeah sure one of these days we should, but not scheduling anything. But the other day when I was giving my friends some presents I brought them from a recent trip, she showed up and I had not bought her anything. So I gave her this really ugly string necklace that was for a co-worker. I told her "Here I have an extra necklace, do you want it?" She seemed kind of offended that I gave her the left over present, but she still took it. Now every time I see her she's wearing it, and I feel like she wants me to comment on it, but I haven't. It's confusing for me because I still feel something for her but I don't want to look like an idiot again. What do you guys think of this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 11:32 PM

I think that she likes the attention you gave her and wants to have it again. as far as if you should try a relationship with her...maybe, just go into the relationship carefully.

Ads

05-06-2014, 11:46 PM

She likes the attention and can&#x27;t bare without it, so she&#x27;ll keep leading you on and when you&#x27;ve given the attention, she&#x27;ll shut you off again. Why don&#x27;t you make her feel like an idiot by ignoring her the same way. She doesn&#x27;t deserve someone so kind hearted as you. Believe me, there are people who will treat you better in the same way you treat them.
05-06-2014, 11:57 PM

She wants your attention, she needs it, give her your attention and she&#x27;ll hang with you, I promise. Love
05-07-2014, 12:06 AM

Oh wow that's crazy. Sounds like one of those girls who like to be treated like shit in a relationship. Lol umm or maybe she really did change, but I doubt it. See girls are just like guys, once the chase is over, there's not really much to look for unless you have deep feelings for the person. Just switch the sexes in that story and find out for yourself! Smile
05-07-2014, 12:19 AM

I think what you&#x27;re doing so far is working, some people are game players and only get interested when you don&#x27;t want them anymore. It&#x27;s silly, you don&#x27;t want a girl who&#x27;s going to constantly play games and fluctuate how they act. She wants you now that you&#x27;re not really paying her any attention, but if you do decide you want to ask her out again and she agrees, just continue to be slightly standoffish on the date. Still be a gentleman but don&#x27;t let her know how you feel, that&#x27;s only if you want this girl and the games she will eventually play. You should be with someone who won&#x27;t play games with your heart but it&#x27;s your life so good luck!
05-07-2014, 12:32 AM

Thx for your help Smile and I agree with what others are saying about her wanting the attention and that&#x27;s just about all. I&#x27;m not sure of course but it seems that way.
05-07-2014, 12:40 AM

If I was you, I would talk to her, but only to see where she&#x27;s at. Ask her &quot; do you still like me or?&quot; If she says something like &quot;yes of coarse! Why would you think I didn&#x27;t??&quot; Then she wants you, and you&#x27;re attention ( wearing the necklace is a call for you to ask her or make a comment on it) another thing with the necklace, and I don&#x27;t mean to freak you out, Buuut I don&#x27;t know if you know this but girls tend to want to wear the guy that they likes stuff (hoodies, t shirts, NECKLACES)? Because to us, well at least we think, it shows other guys to stay away because we&#x27;re already interested in someone. But the whole making excuses thing, ask her out to a movie or something (whatever there is to do where you live) and if she makes up a bs excuse, you mayyyyy be in the friend zone :&#x2F;
05-07-2014, 12:41 AM

she probably likes you! if you still like her make a move! it seems like she wants you to...

mind answering my question?
https:&#x2F;&#x2F;answers.yahoo.com&#x2F;question&#x2F;index?qid=20140420132629AANsRrD