This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i be worried that my ex is fb friends with my boyfriend?
05-06-2014, 11:43 PM
Should i be worried that my ex is fb friends with my boyfriend?
so my stalker ex is friends with my guy, it all started when my ex an i were friends at first a few yrs back and i told him that i liked Renee (not bf at the time) thinking nothing of it cause we were friends never thought we'd end up together a few months later :\ anyways we broke up last May and he called me last week and asked me 'if the reason i broke up with him was to be with Renee?!?!' he said he remember i used to talk about him so he tracked him down on fb to ask him, and my bf told him yes we are together :| which lead my ex to tell me he's friends with Renee friends (obviously he being friends with the guys to stalk us because he's not the type of guy who hangs out with guys like my bf and his friends....what should i do it's uncomfortable ? btw the reason i broke up with him was because he was controlling..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 11:49 PM

Dont trip chocalate chipp. Im sure his psycho ass sent friend request towrd your new bf and it is basically rude if ya dont accept. accepting a friend request on facebook does not mean they talk at all. it just means that crazy dude is checkin out who took his place. Im sure your new guy never even thins bout this. like ever lol.

Ads

05-06-2014, 11:59 PM

Well I can def see where this would be very uncomfortable Expecially cuz it's a pretty recent break-up. Anywho I would have to keep it simple and say if you don't trust your current BF than you will obviously have a problem. But also just because there "FB" friends don't mean much.. I have many FB friends whom I never speak with. Many just aquaintances. Have you spoke to your BF? Communication is the key. If this bugs you.. You have every right to voice your feelings Towards this. Good luck to youSmile