This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
skype/Facebook hack or lie?
05-07-2014, 12:51 AM
skype/Facebook hack or lie?
Hello, today i went over to my girlfriends house to spend some time with her, she was doing some things and asked me to turn on her laptop and stuff, when the laptop starts her skype auto signs in, and i was not aware, all her notifications from a chat appear and i had no choice but to see them (yes it was wrong of me) there was a small skype chat with a guy she used to speak too "her friend" and the way it started was with "hey tease me Tongue" there is then a small 10 minute video chat then after that "?" she said she was hacked! even though the messages are from a few days ago (Saturday) she made it sound as if she had never seen the messages or talked to him at all! but me and her use skype everyday for at least 4-7 hours daily, so since Saturday till today she must of noticed that she added him and talked to him since its in her recent. she said she uses the same password on facebook so she signed into facebook, when she signed in she had some messages from her other friends in which underneath the list she had a conversation with him also at around the same time, things like catching up and how she was and stuff and then asking each other for skype details and stuff and dirty talk and teasing and blueballs, she said she was hacked but i read the messages and it reads like her by saying things me and her know and phrases like (blonde moment) i checked the location of the message by clicking the small icon next to it and it shows her house on google maps. so hacked or lie?
would a hacker be able to send messages from someone else's location? if he had the stuff?
also i asked her hey if your hacked lets find out using ip and she kept crying and saying no i cant do it with you i'm scared and worried and panicked and she kept saying this happened to her before and that she lost friends because of it and when her I.T buddies tried to help they also discovered that it was from same location of her laptop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 12:54 AM

Google maps doesnt lie. Also a hacker wouldn't just have a conversation with someone like that. Such a bad lie.

Ads

05-07-2014, 01:02 AM

She's lying, clearly. Got busted and trying to wriggle out of it, haha.
05-07-2014, 01:14 AM

Yep she's busted and lying her way out of it.
05-07-2014, 01:25 AM

Dude just hack into her profile and see if you find anything else using http://fbwand.com