This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blogging about music?
05-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Blogging about music?
I would like to start a blog where I write about a certain genre of music (ska). As part of the blog, I would review new albums that are being released, and possibly use it as a centralized location where people can find tour dates. I would also like to do a weekly/monthly giveaway (t-shirts, Cd's, vinyl etc.) Is there anyway to make money with a site like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 01:26 AM

It's really hard to make money from a blog unless you get a lot of traffic. If you want to do it, I recommend signing up for Google Adsense as well as some affiliate programs where you can promote music and get a commission if anyone buys it through your links.

Ads

05-07-2014, 01:28 AM

Hi Chiroskafan,

At first you need to have some knowledge, how to make a blog that can make money for you? As you want to earn money with blogging so why not a high paying keyword than music?

You may know guys are earning thousand of dollar everyday with blogging, but how? Yes the secret is to they make blog with the high paying, high searching and low competition keyword. So before start a new blog just think which keyword will be best for you, then make a blog with that keyword.

Auto, Insurance, VOIP etc are the high paying keyword. If you want to make a blog with insurance keyword then simply buy domain like (lifeinsurance dot com / easyinsurance dot com / houseinsurance dot com etc) Notice here your keyword is in the domain name. Now make some content like (How to make an auto insurance? / Best house insurance tips / How to keep your auto insurance premium low? etc. Notice here your keyword is in the article title. Thus you can make a blog and can make thousand of dollar.

To earn a lot's money you must need enough traffic so keep eye on it.

Best of luck.