This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this still a good way of marketing?
10-15-2012, 09:32 PM
Is this still a good way of marketing?
Is mail still a good way of marketing?
I want to offer mobile marketing to cosmetologist who want to get back customers and keep existing clients coming back. for instance woman will put off going back for there color treatment and perms sometimes but will Mobile marketing reminding customers or offering them coupons might keep them coming more often and I do not see a lot of cosmetologist advertising on facebook or twitter so if I send a post card size ad in the mail offering a free information seminar on mobile marketing do you think it would work. I would be offering it at a very cheap price.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:41 PM

The future of marketing is going mobile. It is better to get customer's phone number and send reminders instead of using the more expensive post card. Everything can be done today using text messaging marketing including sending out coupons.

A text message is read with in 5 minutes. Here is an article I found that will help you understand the power of mobile marketing and why you should be using it instead of post cards. http://mobilemarketingadvice.com/mobile-...rt-graphic

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply