This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know James Arthur is prone to chubbiness but should he be comparing himself to an 'exploited whale'?
05-07-2014, 06:32 AM
I know James Arthur is prone to chubbiness but should he be comparing himself to an 'exploited whale'?
http://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg...32273.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 06:46 AM

Since he made those Homophobic remarks he has been on a make over,and they are trying to boost his image. I suppose a person such as he will see attempts to help him as exploiting him
?

Edit He won X factor was it 2 years ago ?

Ads

05-07-2014, 06:54 AM

James Arthur is a dick.
05-07-2014, 07:09 AM

Paul Potts gets the "common sense" award from me! James Arthur should grow up and stop whining!
05-07-2014, 07:23 AM

Never heard of him tbh with you.
05-07-2014, 07:35 AM

He needs to grow up and become a professional. Slagging off your publicity team publically is the sign of a complete moron.
05-07-2014, 07:49 AM

Prone to chubbiness? The bloke is a knob regardless of his body shape. I saw him on Jonathan Ross, sitting there the whole time with his arrogant expression, not smiling or laughing, just acting the big I am.
05-07-2014, 08:06 AM

If we all ignore the twat he might go away. Hes got an ego that far outweighs his talent, looks, intelligence or anything.
05-07-2014, 08:08 AM

alot of stuff you here is made up or elaborated big time, it wasnt a homophobic slur at all, just a lyric in a song, the media are pigs, shame thats what people see him as and not the great musician he his