This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
seo toolbar ?
05-07-2014, 07:10 AM
seo toolbar ?
how can i make seo tool bare offer to my vistiors some usefull tool , google pagerank and alexa rank , backlinks ,....etc ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 07:15 AM

to know more about SEO please visit http://www.praveenkodur.com/blog/

Ads

05-07-2014, 07:30 AM

Thanks for your question. If I understand the question correctly, you want to create an SEO toolbar that would be useful to your site's visitors. When developing a product, it is helpful to add features that aren't available in other products. Given that PageRank and backlinks are available in the Google Toolbar and Alexa Rank is available in the Alexa Toolbar, the features you mention are already available in other toolbars, so the primary value of your toolbar would be combining features from other toolbars. These types of products are already on the market, so the success of your product would depend on adding functionality not available in the other toolbars. To answer your question then, the way to make your toolbar useful is to research the other commercially available toolbars and offer some feature not found in any. Search for "seo toolbar" in Google and you'll find plenty of sites that fit this description.

In addition, if you mean to ask what SEOs would like to see in a toolbar, as an SEO I can tell you that I would like to see information on on-page factors like keyword usage (similar to the functionality offered by SiteRunner, but in a toolbar and without bugs) in addition to the off-page factors you mentioned.

Thanks again, and best of luck!
Bryson