This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do with my website?
05-07-2014, 08:39 AM
What should I do with my website?
I have a website that used to be an online store selling headphones and the domain name is headphone related. What should I do with the website now that it isn't an online store? (not including selling it because it's not worth anything). Does anyone have any ideas for headphone or music related websites?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 08:53 AM

See if you can affiliate a headphone seller for your website and use the site for interesting music related content such as good royalty free music you found!

That would be cool, then you can advertise music you like without having copyright issues. And make money off affiliations and maybe ad-sense?

I am not a expert, I just think that would be kinda cool. If you get some sorta of a reputation for good musics, people will come to your site and maybe youtuber will tell others about your site for music?

That would be awesome!

Ads

05-07-2014, 08:57 AM

You can sign for Amazon Affiliate Program and create huge site related for headphones. When user click on "buy now" will be forwarded to Amazon. IF user purchase headphones you will get commission.

Rates for headphones are around 4% of price.
05-07-2014, 09:05 AM

If your site has traffic, you can become an Amazon Affiliate and try to make some coin - their commissions are not the greatest, but they are very trusted name and this greatly improves conversions - people would buy pretty much anything from Amazon and most are very cautious buying from lesser known sites. Adsense is another alternative.