This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
rapture in just a few hours?
10-15-2012, 09:32 PM
rapture in just a few hours?
Is there anyone else on here who believes in the rapture being during the feast of trumpets/ rosh hashanah. Only a few hours left till the sunset in jerusalem marks the end of the feast of trumpets which is when the last trumpet will be blown. Is anyone else on here afraid or scared of what will happen? or how it will feelto be caught up? I know i am excited for the rapture but afraid of how it will feel to be caught up.

references:
2012roshhashanahrapture.com
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/2012-R...4848772752
It is going to be a sad day when all you people who put down the bible, jesus christ and the rapture have to go through the hell of the tribulation! Repent now, and save yourselves before its too late!
the rapture doesnt mean you die, it means you get a new body, a spiritual body and you are saved from the 7 yaers of tribuatino and you will forever rule and reign with christ!

for those of you putting downthe bible, i would actually listen more to what you say if you gave actual knowledge not just comparing it to harry potter.
for the smart jerks on here saying "give me money ill watch after your pets" after the rapture and during the tribulation you wont be able to watch after my pets because a days of wages will only buy you a serving of bread! you will barely be able to feed yourself let alone my animal!
If tomorrow there are millions missing, please repent and ask god to forgive you and read the bible because that will be your last chance. It is sad that all of you refer to us god lovers as religious freaks. becuase it will be us who are saved from gods wrath but you who will have to face his fury. where 1/3 of the world will burn, 1/3 will be flooded and another 1/3 will have miserable pain for months! it will be a horrible time!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:41 PM

lol there is no such thing as the rapture--it is an invention of the mind--like harry potter

Ads

you idiot

people who believe this rubbish should be executed

The rapture is symbolic of death, not a literal thing that will happen.

People who take the Bible literally make the Bible look evil and themselves look stupid.

No, your not going to be raptured

Wait on tylertxanreborn, are you saying Harry Potter isn't real.

Yeah.kids are going to school.

Come back tomorrow and say that again. Because I doubt there is anyone in YA who is going to take that serious.

I wouldn't count on it...

Don' t be afraid beloved .It is going to be fun Smile Yeshua loves you .