This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you forgive a cheater?
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Do you forgive a cheater?
My boyfriend and I been for 6 month he love in different state, we suppose to get married in 3 month, today I found out he has girlfriend on his area she texted me on FB as she had feeling from fb, after asking and so he admit and he is asking me for forgiveness as he said he love me and was very stupid idea to do that and he will never ever do it again.... Do I believe it,? I'm scared to forgive

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 04:29 PM

Personally, I wouldn't just forgive him, but that's up to you. Have your feelings about him changed since you found out about this? I hope so. Having someone cheat on you can change the way you feel about/look at them forever. Do you want to resent him in the future and corrupt your relationship? These are just some things you need to ask yourself. Will you ever trust him again? Do you honestly believe he's worthy of your trust?

I think you're either capable of cheating on your partner, or you're not, and I'd rather not be with someone who's cool with cheating on someone.

Ads

05-07-2014, 04:40 PM

If he actually loved you that much, he wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

Rule of thumb: If they look like a cheater, act like a cheater, and beg for forgiveness like one, they're a cheater, and cheaters stay cheaters for life.
05-07-2014, 04:41 PM

No, you never trust a cheater. He basically was two-timing you. Everything he's telling you, he is telling/has already told her. He was meant to marry you, you two were meant to spend your entire lives together- if he's doing things like this, he will always be a cheater. Everyone says this, but it really is true- The number one factor in a relationship is trust. How will you ever go out, to work or with friends, without the thought that he could be cheating again? He isn't loyal, and you'll never be able to trust him again. Do not forgive him, you deserve wayyyy better Smile
05-07-2014, 04:58 PM

I can tell you this, once a cheater always a cheater. That is FACT. If you forgive, he will do it again most likely, but just find out how to be more secretive. I know so many people that have cheated, my dad one of them. My dad cheated on my mother over 5 times(5 different women, god knows how many more) she kept forgiving, thinking it was her fault. He said he would never do it again, he said he will change. He never did... He MANIPULATED her. He just got better at hiding it. Same goes with the other people/family I know that have cheated. For your sanity, leave him, do not forgive, things will get worse in the long run.

What the guy above said, if he really loved you in the first place, he wouldnt have cheated. Be careful!
05-07-2014, 05:03 PM

Send him to hell his not worth you time
05-07-2014, 05:13 PM

That woman is your local competition!
She does have the advantage of seeing him, on daily basis, eventually, so they can do together whatever they want, without the risk of being "caught"!
Meanwhile, as I see it, she is not at all ready to let you have this guy - she won't step back!

Furthermore, six months is a really short period for taking such an important decision!
I was the one who, with my first wife, got married after only three months, and, in my case, our marriage has not lasted - not even for an year!

My guess is that you'd better back off and find yourself a man that would be exclusively yours!
And... don't rush into marriage!
05-07-2014, 05:28 PM

Short answer?
No.

Cheating isn't an "Accident" or a "Mistake". They chose to do it.
What makes you think they won't choose the same thing again?
05-07-2014, 05:33 PM

That&#x27;s a very hard question to answer...but
Once a cheater...Always a cheater !!
But its entirely up to you...if you want to believe him or not. If the roles were reversed how do you think he would feel ? Do you think he would trust you not to cheat again ? Do you think he would forgive for cheating ?
If you are still planning to get married...hold off on it. See how faithful he truly is towards you.
Do tell him how betrayed upset and disappointed in him you are.
05-07-2014, 05:47 PM

Cheat on him!&#x27; Thats the only way to be even, trust me ull feel better, iknow it sounds like bad advice but thats what i did and everything was better we started from O again.