This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cant forgot him.Just want to erase him from my mind.?
05-07-2014, 09:21 PM
I cant forgot him.Just want to erase him from my mind.?
I am 24 year girl I broke up with him 3 years ago, he was a jerk, good for nothing fellow, he used to torture me and I was quite depressed with him . Now I am with another person he loves me allot, cares for me and make me smile every day. I don't know why I am getting dreams that I went back to him and I am happy with him and some time I open his Facebook profile to see him what he is doing. Sm time I feel that I am cheating my present. I totally want him to be erased from my mind. Why I am getting these dreams I even don't think of him once a day.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 09:32 PM

As he tortured you and was good-for-nothing, you were probably scarred by his presence in your life. Try not to think about him, and just remember how much you love your current boyfriend. If the problem persists, possibly talk to a doctor or therapist. Good luck!

Ads

05-07-2014, 09:43 PM

He just represent your fears, deal with him!
05-07-2014, 09:56 PM

this might sound stupid, but i think that every relationship gives you something. it may have been horrible but you must have learned something from it. the dreams you are having probably don't mean anything. use what you learned from your previous relationship and apply it to your new one.
05-07-2014, 10:09 PM

Probably that guy was the first person you ever loved. And it is common to have such things going in your head. It is very difficult to forget the first person you ever truly loved.
Dreams are a part of your sub-conscience. And because you're keeping a tag on him through facebook, your subconscious memory is seeking things from the past and building things inside your head. And these are getting projected in your dreams.
I say spend more time with the guy you're currently with. It's been three years. Even if you do have thoughts about your ex just stop visiting his facebook. Or delete everything you have related to him. The less you have things about him surrounding you, the less you'll think about him,

And call yourself lucky that you have such a wonderful boyfriend at present.
05-07-2014, 10:20 PM

I can understand your situation. I am lucky that I have continued with my first love who happens to my cousin. I am able to balance my life as i am also happy with my wife but cant forget my first love
05-07-2014, 10:30 PM

You are in Second Love...that was your First Love...!!! Though it was painful ONE...yet, it was done with full dedication and your surrender was unconditional towards him..!!! But, unfortunate, he was not suitable for this.....!!! But, it is very difficult ...even impossible ONE to forget First Love..!!! I think you should not discard it from your mind...that it was an infatuation...!! But, in actual it was an infatuation...that is why you broke UP...with him...!!! Though It happened first time...yet it was not real one...Rather, in this present Love...you entered as more experienced...due to your past experience...So, your past love or first love was not a curse for you...rather, it taught many things to you...and made you more experienced in LOVE..and such experience in life brings second love for you...and now you are enjoying this one...and if it would be broken due to some reason..then you can't give guarantee you will have love in future again...!!! So, you should take this world as more illusion one...instead of taking it as a enjoyable one..It is God...who bring all loves in ONE's life...to teach her/him many things...Becos, he knows it very clearly, that neither his holy books nor his Idols...can bring change in One's life...It is only Love...which brings all the beautiful feelings in life.....and we learns many things indirectly through it.....So, be practical in life...and identify each steps of God....then you would have no question relating to this repeated love stories....May God Bless You.....
05-07-2014, 10:36 PM

U r not cheating ur present but u r cheating ur self, forget him , forgive ur self and be happy pkeode@yahoo.in
05-07-2014, 10:46 PM

Do not think about him( even in your dreams) Only dreams about your new friends. Just forget him. Wash out their memories from your heart. Past is past forever. He is die for you.