This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do on social media after a breakup?
05-07-2014, 11:56 PM
What would you do on social media after a breakup?
After a breakup would you:

make your instagram profile private so he/she doesn't get the right to snoop on your profile and catcth up with you life?

or

keep your instagram public so he/she CAN snoop and catch up with your life.

thought about this today. making it private will keep them knowing about you, and will maybe help them get over you fastert. on the other hand, making it public will probably keep them checking your profile, making it harder for them to get over the breakup.

do you think this is true? what are your thoughts? my sister asked me earlier, thought it's be nice to see some opinions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 12:03 AM

If you broke up, they probably don't care. If they do, who cares? It doesn't effect you. Smile

Ads

05-08-2014, 12:11 AM

Nothing wrong with making a profile private, to keep random people from looking at your pictures anyway. If it's over, it's over. Maybe someone would want to leave it public because they feel guilty for breaking up.
05-08-2014, 12:19 AM

Well do you want him to know what you are up to?
When i broke up with my boyfriend, i let my instagram be open, i was still friends with him on snapchat and facebook. I unfollowed him from instagram though. But it's up to you if you want him to see you're having fun then i guess keep it open as he will see all your pictures with friends and see how much fun you were. But if you don't want him looking through your pictures private it. It's tough is that, i went through it and it really couldn't decide so i left it how my instagram was (non private) because if i privated it, it showed him that i was affected by him and didn't want him seeing my weakness. Your choice but it's really tough one i know!
05-08-2014, 12:28 AM

If I were to break up with someone I am currently dating. I would just change my relationship status to single and make nothing of it. If she wants to snoop, then let her if she has nothing better to do with her time than to keep tabs on what I am currently doing.