This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My browsers are seriously screwed up.?
05-08-2014, 02:55 AM
My browsers are seriously screwed up.?
Okay, so I guess you could call me tech savvy.. I work with computers almost all day but just recently encountered something I do not know how to fix. My problem? My browsers wont finish anything. So I can connect to the internet perfectly fine. Everything is good there. But when I bring up ANY web page, It just simply wont finish loading. Nor will it finish any type of downloads (ex. I tried to use another browser mozilla but can't finish it.) Right now I am using chrome, I heard it may be a problem with SSL. But the same thing happens to internet explorer. I really have no idea what to do so any info may help!

Reminder: I can still browse, and connect just wont finish loading anything so like right now, only have the stuff has popped up.

I have tried:
I have may date and time set correctly.
Cleared everything all cookies ect ect.
Ran multiple virus scanners.
Turned off addblock.
turned off virus scanner.
Checked firewall.
Checked incoming connection with router.
Check to see if the servers I am attempting to connect to are up.

Please anything would be greatly appreciated!
*To Nadia: I would If I could finish downloading anything. I can't even download another browser.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 03:07 AM

try to put pc in safe mode with networking and try it again. if it still does it might be a service block from your router, try resetting your router and your connection (of wireless use MANAGE WIRELESS NETWORKS >> Control Panel\Network and Internet\Manage Wireless Networks) delete known networks.

That's all i can think of really.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply