This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this *_* mean?
10-01-2012, 04:22 AM
What does this *_* mean?
What does it mean when people write *_* on twitter??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 04:30 AM

its a bored keyboard smiley face, stupid!

Ads

lol well on yahoo the stars look like little stick men up-close, so it means- i wanna take you somewhere with no gravity xxxD
no actually its just boredom... lol *_* im *_* waiting for my tea another boredom face-
¦ '
if you have a qwerty keyboard, you do this by- in the top left theses esc, go one down to the-
¬
`¦
key, to get the ¦ all ya gotta do is go one right to the space key alt gr, and hold both yes, then a space and an apostrophy xxD
lol
xxx sorry im a lecturer...
can somone please answer mine i really want to get an answer cos i asked on fb, cb, twitter Sad no answer
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...323AA0jo7w

There are a whole lot of "emoticons" used on the Internet that represent various attitudes and expressions. This one can mean several things, depending on how rude the person wants to be:
People use the same symbols for even contradicting meanings. Some use this symbol to mean
"starstruck" or "in love, drooling or dazed"

Here is a really fun Internet site that will give you a whole lot of these signs. Just click on each typed emoticon to find out what it is used for.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%3C_%3C

Its Just A Face... The "*" Symbol Are The Eyes And The "_" Is The Straight Mouth.