This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm becoming distant from my friends?
05-08-2014, 03:51 AM
I think I'm becoming distant from my friends?
I have a group of friends but I only really talk to a few or hang out with them. Heck I don't even have all their numbers it's because I don't try to ask cause I talk to them on Facebook or in person at school. When I threw a new year's party my friend Mia asked if she could have my number I only gave her my home phone and I don't use my house phone really at all or when we're all having a group conversation I don't try to engage only time I do is when they try to include me. Like one time back in 2011 in November we all went to hang out at the mall and when we got hungry and headed to Red Robin Mia noticed my distance from everyone she then asked me " Tyson why are you so distant from everyone." I just responded with a shrug but I knew why I'm like this in the past all through elementary to middle school I never really had friends kids would use me, lie on me and then I'd get in trouble, teachers tried to convince my parents something wrong with me and there wasn't just to get me on medication I don't need.
I want to how to reconnect with them and how to trust others more please do not leave a mean non helpful comment or to troll be serious

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 04:04 AM

You cant and you wont. There is nothing wrong with you.You cant force yourself to be in a group if you dont feel comfortable with. They are just different breed. They rely on each other and trust each other ... to a degree. Instead of getting involved into mindless stupidity, read more about the philosophy of forming social groups. You will discover the magic behind it and find out whether it is really worth it to be part of it or an outsider that controls it. The world is a lot more different outside of school and if you work on those skills, your survival and power will be limitless. Mark my words, your realization shows that you are maturing faster than the rest. Dont suppress it, feed it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply