This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to open an online webstore?
05-08-2014, 10:34 AM
how to open an online webstore?
I want to open an online webstore like amazon.I am not talking about million dollar investments.First i will open it for my country and then i will go international.So here are my questions

1.Once someone wants to buy something what procedure should it be
2.If i post the product how much should be the shipping charges
3.How to get more people to my webstore
4.How can i profit from it

Thanks!Most detailed answer gets choosen best answer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 10:43 AM

Amazon is a B2C website, wherein various sellers list their products and are charged per sale.
You can create one, but initially you'll need few sellers to post their products.

1.Once someone wants to buy something what procedure should it be
Your website works as an intermediate between the seller and buyer. Your website will send notification to the seller about enquirers. All the transactions will be done on your website.

2.If i post the product how much should be the shipping charges
Shipping charges differ from product to product. This can be decided by the seller or you can tie up with some third party service and show their rates.

3.How to get more people to my web store
Via Online Marketing (SEO. PPC, Social Media, Email Campaigns etc)

4.How can i profit from it
Sellers can build their store in your website, for which they will be charged if they use your premium store services.
You can also share some percentage on each sale.

Do a bit more research, buy products from amazon and ebay, also create a store in amazon. You'll learn from your own experience.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply