This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with mean people on Instagram?
05-08-2014, 11:06 AM
How to deal with mean people on Instagram?
I went on Instagram and there was this person who comited on a pic and said they hopes the person gets cancer or kills thereself and lots of mean stuff. What should I do???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 11:14 AM

First of all i am sorry that you have had to deal with such a thing, that's disgusting that a person could be so naturally mean. I am getting annoyed now and I'm about to start ranting about people on the internet so I'm going to try and keep this short:
.block this person and report them, comment something witty back and make a list of everything you like about yourself; i know this sounds stupid but i saw it on a jenna marbels video and it really helped me, so whenever i feel like nothing i do this and I'm surprised with all the things i can come up with- try and focus more on your personality but a few things about appearance is fine i guess. Then write the top ten things down and pin it to your wall and you will always be happy and love yourself. x hope this helps, remember the people who say those mean things are cruel jealous morons who are insecure about themselves!

Ads

05-08-2014, 11:15 AM

Unfortunately there are people in this world who aren&#x27;t capable of finding alternative ways to be happy, so they pick on others in order to feed of negative energy. It&#x27;s pretty pathetic really.

The best thing to do is just completely ignore them, block them or even report them. Don&#x27;t ever retaliate!!!