This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!! Does he like me!?
05-08-2014, 12:16 PM
I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!! Does he like me!?
Okay so i need someone's help. This is a breif overview of my situation about this guy i really really like. Pros He stares at me all tge time during class and i smie and giggle back at him He asks me for help with hw usually over text (I do the same)I'm on crutches and he left class early with me to helpme get to my next class He alw ays says hi to me the first thing He's cute He gives me advice for lacross He constantly pokes jokes at me and comes over to my table He is super sweet and mature We have cute competitions all the time He's taller than me Great smile Humble Cons He didnt follow me back on instagram; I requested he accepted, but never requested/followed back He doesnt respond immediately when I text him We only text about homework He hasn't really made a first move other than walking me to my class (once) Im too shy to make the first move We're friends but don't know each other super well PLEASE HELP! ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! DOES HE LIKE ME!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 12:27 PM

Idk know about him liking you but I can tell you like him just by the way you were speaking of him just then. Just ask him if you want to know. It&#x27;ll be fine, trust me ;*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply