This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Places to Advertise a Tow Truck Business?
05-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Best Places to Advertise a Tow Truck Business?
I am making a website and advertising for my step dads' tow truck business. Do you know of the best places-websites to advertise? I want to advertise on free sites. I read Craiglist is a good place. Also read writing articles and putting the company link is a good way to advertise.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 12:54 PM

Have you heard of Sky High Media?

Sky High Media is the only search engine optimization company in the USA that I know of who can get you a page one ranking on Google for just about any keyword or search phrase in your local area, no matter what the competition.

Forget about Craigslist, Backpage, FreeUSAds and all those commercial ad sites.

If you really want to help your Step Dad and make a serious impact on his business financially, you should finish your website, then request a free SEO report from Sky High Media, find out what on-site errors you have and the solutions for how to fix and then request a quote for Local SEO with guaranteed page one rankings in writing for the best keyword or search phrase in your industry!

Fact #1: A page one ranking gets up to 96% of the traffic for a keyword phrase.

Fact #2: If you get your website ranked on page one for "city + tow truck driver" you'll get more business than you can handle. Just make sure it's a city with a lot of people. (more than 10,000)

Ads

05-08-2014, 01:06 PM

hi my dear you can use yahoo ads or google adsense
05-08-2014, 01:07 PM

http://www.adagogo.com

Great for small, local business marketing & gaining customers or selling your items. You can advertise on 1000s on mobile apps instantly.
05-08-2014, 01:11 PM

First thing I would do is a reputation analysis to see if there is any negative comments out there. If there is, fix them first and foremost. Then I would come up with a press release strategy on services. Since today social media is very powerful, I would do all the profile creation and optimization of the most popular social sites...don't forget to tell their story on social media, most try to sell when they should be providing answers and value to potential customers. Next, set up all the NAP's (name, address, phone number) in local seo and submit to all the appropriate sites. This is not an over night job. They need to understand that 6 months is a good time frame to start seeing organic results. This can be done by yourself, or if you do not have the time or just not sure how to do it professionally, hire someone to do it for you. Either way, it needs to be done. Good Luck!