This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is good online ad service for a small business?
05-08-2014, 01:43 PM
What is good online ad service for a small business?
I have an outfitting business that has some tags that still need to be sold, craigslist wont work because it is local advertising and I need out of state business. Is there any good free sites, or will i need to pay for one?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 01:55 PM

try advertising something on facebook

Ads

05-08-2014, 01:59 PM

The self serve paid advertising systems most often recommended for new users are Google Adwords and Facebook paid ads, Google sponsored search ads give you qualified prospects actively seeking solutions (search keywords) you choose, Facebook ads provide detailed demographic targeting, helpful if you know the profiles of your customer base, interrupting someone's social meanderings on Facebook, ads may just be initial attention getters, useful for sending people to a free Facebook business page. You would need a company page or web site to best benefit from paid ads. Bother of these ad systems have first time user vouchers, You can pay $25 and get $100 matching funds from Google.