This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so my facebook account isn't Logging in and im just wondering if its just me or is FB doing maintenance?
10-15-2012, 09:34 PM
so my facebook account isn't Logging in and im just wondering if its just me or is FB doing maintenance?
when i go to login into it, i enter the correct password and Email combination and then it says connecting to FB for under a second and then redirects to the Login attempts page. the weird thing about it is it lets my Fone get on it. ive tried it on Both Firefox and IE and both dont work and its not a cookie thing because i deleted the cookies thinking that was the problem.
apparently i didnt log out of my FB on my fone. when i try now it goes to an unknown error occured message
so i googled and found my FB page and it looks like it hasnt been deleted. the hell is FB doing that wont let me log in.
so i have tried FB in my Firefox browser and doesnt go to anything but this https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1. Internet Explorer goes with the same page but says either the website is down for Maintenance or the website has a Programming error.

my fones Firefox app does let me log in and doesnt say anything. the FB app goes to the ([1]Unexpected error occurered). FB Messenger app seems to work so it doesnt appear to be a deleting of a page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:42 PM

maybe you added security code and stuffs :O

Ads

Yet

did you create more than one account? that might explain it

Try to get login into mobile devices or different web browsers and check if facing any issues.

hmm your not alone. i think alot of faceebooks users are having trouble with logging onto the facebook today. i think we shuldnt worrried about it toiight just wait til tomarrow maybe it will all fixed til tomarrow. i think facebook teams got our messages but theyre not going sent emails reply back because i think theyre fixing it . tonight i saw something on the news online on yahoo something about facebook being hack and something with etc.. there two stories about two different stuffs about facebook. i got tired of reading the whole stores.

Same old Same old problem I'm having.
I've been trying for 6 hours now, still no luck.

FREAKING CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT.

Report the problem. Otherwise they won't know.

EDIT: It's working for me now! Smile