This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Tumblr backlinks good for SEO?
05-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Are Tumblr backlinks good for SEO?
I plan to build backlinks to my blog and i have a system that allows me to build 110 Tumblr backlinks or 110 StumbleUpon bookmarks on autopilot (other people will build them for me).
Are Tumblr backlinks indexed fast by search engines and will they boost my SEPR?
Or StubleUpon is better than Tumblr when it comes to SEO and backlinks?
I don`t have experience with SEO so far.
Please give some advise.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 07:10 PM

Some couple of years ago, Tumblr backlinks used to be big.
But I don't think search engines give them much value these days, if any at all.
However, i have a few friends who say that a decent number of Tumblr links correlates with good rankings..
I don't know. I would say - get them if you can, but I wouldn't say they're a sure fire way to increase your rank.
Also this may help http://socialmediatoday.com/alesia-krush...links-2013

Ads

05-08-2014, 07:20 PM

Not anymore but I also dont see a harm in having a few.

Hal Smith
05-08-2014, 07:35 PM

You should use StumbleUpon backlinks. They heve more effect than the tumblr backlinks.
05-08-2014, 07:37 PM

Tumblr can be good for building a free blog and getting traffic in such a way that your client has a company website rather than dynamic so you can add different content to get traffic on Tumblr than refer the traffic to your site..!
05-08-2014, 07:42 PM

Every backlink is important in term of SEO if they are manually built and slowly. After the last Panda update Google is throwing away spam links so try to build backlinks slowly from stumbleupon or tumblr . You will see some rise up in SERP