This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get my friend to remove/crop a photo from FB without offending her?
05-08-2014, 07:12 PM
How can I get my friend to remove/crop a photo from FB without offending her?
I went to one of my friends 18th birthday party. The only picture I would willingly pose for is of her, our 2 cousins and me. That is the only existing photo of me on FB. I HATE having my picture on the internet! I have reported people who refuse to delete pictures of me before...

The problem: I ended up getting caught in another photo, and aside from me looking terrible in that one, I really don't want that on there! That picture is in a public album, I don't want random people looking at me, she's friends with some WEIRD people.

But she's sooo sweet! and if I tell her that I want her to crop me out of that photo *which would be done easily* I'm worried she'll freak out and be like "OMG! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you hated your picture being on facebook! AAAH! -continues for 20 minutes-"

I don't want to make her feel bad but I REALLY want this picture off of FB! I could really use some advice. Please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 07:19 PM

Can't have it both ways. You don't want your pic on facebook, make it CLEAR that from now on she gets your permission before posting anything on the net........if she freaks, so what.

Ads

05-08-2014, 07:24 PM

If you dont want it on there then just say so. Dont be mean about it but if thats what you really want then do it. Hope all goes well Smile
05-08-2014, 07:31 PM

tell her tht ur parents hve fb and tht they would kill u if they found out u were on a pic in fb. then ask her nicely if she can delete it