This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY FACEBOOK FEED IS SHOWING UP AS ON A WEB PAGE...HOW DO I GET IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS?
05-08-2014, 08:12 PM
MY FACEBOOK FEED IS SHOWING UP AS ON A WEB PAGE...HOW DO I GET IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 08:19 PM

what you means that your feeds is out public front of the homepage where everyone can see it. well you can only do this simple to do. go your timeline profile open it and when you see your posts . you want click on the where has a up or down arrow on the right side of the post box ? you cant miss it. its a small icon arrow and you want to click on that arrow will scroll down with some black words says you want to hide your feeds then there will a long box pop up front of your screen will might say remove or deleted you want to click one those choose. then your posts will not be out front of the public wall where everyone can read or see it. there other way you can do also you can change your privacy settings for the posts box where nobody cant post anything on your timeline wall at all. only you if you change your mind let your friends to post on it. on your wall. but its better to keep your posts, everything out from the public because now that this time of year alot of no good strangers steals stuffs from fb users posts walls weither they arent your real friends or isnt on your adding friends lists..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply