This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crush won't follow me on instagram? help plz?
05-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Crush won't follow me on instagram? help plz?
So I have a crush at school and we talk every day and joke around a bit and I thought he maybe kind of liked me too. But he won't follow me on instagram, where he follows pretty much all his girl and guy friends on instagram. I haven't followed him yet either. I think we are at the level to follow each other, we go to each others lockers a lot.

Why won't he folllow me?

Should I follow him first?
He knows i haven an instagram, he saw one of my comments on his friends picture.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 03:43 AM

If you want him to follow you, follow him. I don&#x27;t see why this is such a big deal, though. Why can&#x27;t you just talk? Maybe that&#x27;s all he wants. Do you really have to use media?

Ads

05-09-2014, 03:54 AM

Sounds like hes waiting for you to follow him first.... maybe he hasn&#x27;t found you yet...? But I would just follow him and if he doesn&#x27;t follow back then you have a real question to ask!
05-09-2014, 04:04 AM

He&#x27;s playing and waiting to for you to follow him
05-09-2014, 04:10 AM

If you're not following him, he may be wondering the same thing about you?? I dunno…since you think you're at the right level, go ahead and start following him and see what happens Smile
05-09-2014, 04:12 AM

It sounds like you should follow him first. He could possibly be feeling the same thing you are. Even thought guys don't like to admit it. They think about us like we think about them. They worry about weather or not to say something or not to say something. I really think you should make the first move. Follow him!
05-09-2014, 04:24 AM

Follow him first Smile He might be thinking the exact same as you and thinking why haven't you followed him. I am sure he will be super happy when you follow, and will follow back right away. You live once, go for it!
05-09-2014, 04:36 AM

Lol its Instagram chill Tongue its not too big a deal. I&#x27;m not sure. When you answered my question I guess I could a noted that the girl who didn&#x27;t text me in followed me on IG. Dunno if that&#x27;s the big deal breaker but if it is that&#x27;s stupid as fuck Tongue I wouldn&#x27;t worry just follow him haha
05-09-2014, 04:52 AM

im glad I never had to worry about instagram and girls fallowing me when I was in school. it sounds like a ridiculous problem to have. he probably likes you and there could be a number of reasons he hasn't fallowed you yet. I agree with others if hes talking to you in REAL LIFE consider that better then instagram.
05-09-2014, 04:56 AM

Maybe you should ask him too