This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i add this person on Facebook though we were never really friends?
05-09-2014, 08:14 AM
should i add this person on Facebook though we were never really friends?
so i don't know if how i know this person warrants me adding them on Facebook or not or if it would just bother them ..long story short as a kid *7-12* *am now 18 i was obsessed with the yugioh card game and always went to tournaments at my local card shop a worker there*in his early 20s* who was in charge of the shops games section was more of a professional player * meaning he went to the big championship level events and sutch * truth be told i guess i idolized him he did help me get better and was always really nice anyway he quit working at the shop around some point though hes driven past me a few times and waved hi at me ..apart from that he seemed to have vanished anyway i found his Facebook and im not sure if i should add him since we were never really friends at most just acquaintances

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 08:24 AM

If you're interested in making some kind of connection with him for old time's sake, then friend him. If you won't ever intermingle on Facebook, don't bother. Ask yourself if you want this guy knowing everything about your life. If not, let it go.

You really don't have to add everyone you've ever met as a friend on Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply