This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I control my lust?
05-09-2014, 11:34 AM
How do I control my lust?
I am a socially withdrawn guy with no future plans, who only believes in present. Sometimes laughing seems a crime to me. I feel weird in crowd and many people rearrange their hair after looking at me (why?).

I am usually normal and repulsive for most of the time and ain't interested in Girlfriend type things, but sometimes, I mean just sometimes, I feel like a testosterone rush. I am unable to control myself and and there comes flood of thoughts of getting installed in her. I just want to get dissolved in her. I feel like I am falling for her and it becomes very difficult to control myself.

So, are there some yoga exercises or something like that to control yourself? These happen very few times. Please don't suggest any lovey-dovey suggestions.

Practical and Meaningful answers will be applauded.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 11:41 AM

Try to divert from lust into your favorite hobbies to get rid of her. Try to do studying and finish up your assignments if you're a student . Ask yourself what you really like in the future. Think about a successful career. If you're into social media, try to chat people. It helps because you can talk to them not in personally.

Ads

05-09-2014, 11:58 AM

Masterbation.
05-09-2014, 11:59 AM

You want practical solutions. Iam a Graphologist and I can analyse your handwriting and suggest you changes. Write 7-8 lines and send it's photo to ravimnegi@yahoo.co.