This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My parents dont let me follow me dream?
05-09-2014, 02:11 PM
My parents dont let me follow me dream?
I want to meet a guy but he lives in another country. We really like each other.
Im 19 and will finish college summer 2015
But even then my parents dont allow me go because they say Im too stupid.

I dont know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 02:20 PM

It&#x27;s your life not your parents, they are just trying to look out for you but if it is what you want to do, do it. Would you like to look back and wonder what would have happened rather than what is .

Ads

05-09-2014, 02:26 PM

Your parents are only there to guide you, as a parents they want you to be safe and far from harm, of course your there child. It is natural for a parent to get worried. But the decision was on you. Do you really think you can trust this guy? (As far as I know) As long as you don't meet in person, he is still a stranger. If you really wanted to meet this guy in person, then don't go meeting him alone. Go with some friends or family. NEVER go alone!! and always let your parents or any family know where you are (if this possible)Or keep updating on FB where you are. Also, get a piece of paper and write all that guys details, full name, age, place, what he looks like, address, number, etc. and put it under your pillow or somewhere, like a (clue) so that in case what happen to you, your parents have an idea where you are and who you with. Bring your PHONE, make sure its fully charge. Bring the charger too. So that's all I can say and take care in what you do. However, try to ask this question on your self "Is it really worth meeting this person?" As your still young, your still have many opportunities out there. You don't know there's someone much better will arrived in your future. But if you think it is really worth it, then keep going.