This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would it be weird to fb message a girl that you have never talked to?
05-09-2014, 06:02 PM
would it be weird to fb message a girl that you have never talked to?
i did this show (prodution) for about 2 months and it just finished. anyway there was this very nice looking girl that i never managed to talk to because i only really noticed her right at the very end. me and a friend are hosting the after party for the show and i was wondering would it be weird for me to ask her on fb if she was coming as a way to let her know that i exist (for all i know she barely noticed me) and maybe to let her know that im kind of intersted in her and to maybe help break the ice for if she is going i am planning on introduing myself and try to get to know her.
or should i just not ask her and hope she come to the party then introduce my self for the first time in person to her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 06:14 PM

That's how people make friends it's like that saying

" my mom told me never to talk to strangers , how am I ever going to make friends"

It's got to start somewhere

Ads

05-09-2014, 06:16 PM

Message her on FB first and introduce yourself, then you'll have a head start when/if she's coming to the party. Don't feel weird about it. It's not weird to talk to someone online. Just be friendly first thought, don't come on too strong. THAT would definitely make her feel weird.
This way, even if she isn't coming to the party, you'll still be able to talk to her online Smile

Good luck.
05-09-2014, 06:19 PM

ask her in person.make some invites and hand one to her with a smile and ask.
dumb but she MIGHT like it