This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls; please help?
05-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Girls; please help?
So there's a girl I really like

We do talk openly and I'd say we know each other relatively well, considering were both in sixth form and it's a busy place

What can I do in order to gain more of her attention

At the moment it's more of a casual relationship going on, for example she laughs at most of my comments I make in class, and always turns round/ engages in things I say without actually coming to reply or seek me afterward?!!

She is also super cute. and I used to sit with her in a few classes and she would always sit really close to me with her body on mine, ie legs brushing and resting on mine, despite me never really conversing with her at that stage?!! obviously I loved it because I really like her, but wasn't actually asking for it!?

Because of this I think she may be interested, but what can I do to get her to notice me even more?!!

Cheers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 08:28 PM

I think she might like you! Have you tried talking to her on Facebook? I think that would be the next step. If you already talk to her online, I think you should ask her out, like to go see a movie or something. But yeah, definitely give it a go! Hope it works out for you! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply